Sunday, April 5, 2009

And the prep works continues...














On a bright sunny day in Napa, we find my husband hard at work cleaning our girl for the drive. Our new rims are smashing, right?? I thought so. It took my hubby to see them on the car for him to agree with me. Now for that hood scoop I have been hinting about....hmmm....

The REALLY great part was putting on the bra. It took my husband, myself, plus the help of his parents (much thanks Mum and Dad) to try to tug and stretch it on. Our theory is that if it sits in the sun tomorrow, it may get a bit more flex and when my husband gets home tomorrow night, we will do some additional tugging and fitting.

Tonight I found out that some of our Golden Hills Mustang Club members will be flying in to Alabama and we exchanged cell numbers so we can meet up and get a picture for our club. This will be so awesome and I believe it will be an experience to remember for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment